Friday, April 18, 2014

Yarn Along



 
I am joining Ginny at her Yarn Along

this week. I have cast on jeweled cowl by Knittimo. It is coming on nicely in the Misty Blue Cascade Alpaca and myuki silver lined beads. I think the beads are too big and may make it too heavy on the lace beaded part of the cowl, but I've started now and it is so lovely knitting this pattern with the sparkly beads I hope it works out ok. It is going to be a birthday present for one of my twin daughters, Hope in May. I also am going to start a pair of lace fingerless gloves in alpaca when I finish the above Nancy Bush Birch Tree Socks . I'm almost up to the heel on the second sock now:) The fingerless gloves will be for my other twin daughter May from a pattern from an old Vogue Knitting magazine:) I know I give myself ridiculous deadlines! So I had better get back to it! Happy Knitting:)!


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, better get knitting quick!! Hope the beaded up working out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a lovely Mother to make such beautiful things for your girls.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!