Friday, April 25, 2014

Frogging:)

 After a cuppa and not too much thought, I decided to frog the misty blue cowl as the beads were weighing it down way too much after  only 10 rows of beading (20 rows). I figured that after 50 more beaded rows the yarn, as delicate as it is just couldn't hold up. so, pulled it back and started another BOO! shawl, this time the stunning http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/snow-angel-4
I think the misty blue alpaca will do the pattern justice and I have the myuki silver lined crystal beads (although I did put in an order for some more just in case:). I totally adore all Boo's designs and am enjoying getting stuck into another.

I am past the heel on the second sock of my Birch socks by Nancy Bush. I'm loving this pattern and the colour yarn.
 Isn't it just divine? While knitting the gusset, I came upon a youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKnitGirllls podcast TheKnitGirllls . They are two amazingly knowledgable ladies who chat about all things wooolly or yarny or fibrey! I loved it. It is well worth tuning into. I think I may find them quite addictive:) I really enjoy hearing people chat about stuff I'm interested in.
 Hubby and I spent a lovely morning in a little cafe we discovered near home last week. He read and I knitted. Loved it:) I ate a frangipani tart and he drank coffee.

 Yes, check out my stunning pins. I was looking mighty fine in my daughter's socks I knitted her that (many moons ago) have many holes in them now and crocs.
I've enjoyed a quite afternoon knitting. I hope you find some time to enjoy a spot of knitting too!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!