Monday, March 7, 2011

Zucchinis and Pumpkins!


 This morning I am re-energising after a full-on weekend! I've just picked a couple of zucchini from the garden.

I also picked up a few balls of black wool from Big W to whip up a beanie for hubby, who gets a cold head now at the bus-stop in the mornings! I'm still waiting for my green sage wool to start the lilac leaves from the Nancy Bush book!:-)

Look at this gorgeous hip on my Meg rose bush! I just love rose hips!





 I have to say a big thank-you to the wonderful bloggers who are commenting on my posts! I love reading your comments -they make me feel so happy! Keep commenting please, I love them! Have a fabulous creative and uplifting week!:-)

6 comments:

  1. Great courgettes- sorry zucchini-I love that name...And what a pumpkin.What are you going to do with them? I cook zucchini a lot but not pumpkins?..
    Happy knitting.
    Warm Wishes,
    Callie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your garden's looking lovely! Do you do something with the rosehips or do you just admire them? I love rosehip tea and sometimes wonder if I could make my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, Callie, pumpkins slow roasted and drizzled in honey and olive oil are just so yummy! That's what I plan to do with the pumpkins!:-)
    Thanks Bells, I just like looking at the rose hips, but I do love rose-hip tea which I buy. It would be nice to make my own though!I'll have to research that!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love rosehips to. I love the sound of MEG. What colour is she? I have had some mystery squash plants with giant squash - don't THINK they were pumkins - hmmm. So happy with our new bird palace. They seem happy after their first full day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Makes me long for a garden full of veggies and flowers instead of covered with snow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Annie, my Meg rose is just divine. It is a delicate peach pink. It is one of my favourites!:-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!