Thursday, March 10, 2011

Creative Space: Lilac Leaves Shawl!

I was so excited when my sage wool arrived from Perth. I bought it online from www.yarnsoft.com.au . I just love it! It is luxuriously soft, but so delicately fine. I also bought some new wooden needles and I've started! I needed to get some new small stitch markers and I couldn't find ones the right size, so I went to a hardware shop and bought rubber tap rings in size 7! They are just perfect! I think I've fallen in love with lace knitting!  






butterfly bush

7 comments:

  1. Oh that yummy green yarn is delightful, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love this colour!! And wow to the flower! I adore that plant!

    Thank you so much for the lovely comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your green wool is lovely and looks perfectly squishy...I am going to be getting more of the Noro with the lovely green streaks in it tomorrow. Wool - nothing better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i so wish i could knit better. what a fantastic combo, flowers and knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh green is my favourite colour. Look forward to seeing your new green lacey something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hyperventilating. I love lace knitting. CAST ON, CAST ON!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That will be lovely! What gorgeous wool.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!