Sunday, July 7, 2013

PeonyPink

Love, love, love this exquisite yarn. It is so soft and the colour is so pretty. It is called Peony Pink and I am going to knit  a shawl called Fylleryd by Mia Rinde. It has nupps and will be lots of fun to knit. I am still working on the twists and turns blue socks I am designing too. Having almost finished the first pair, I am enjoying the designing process.
I got a bit slack lately, thinking that my arthritis was too painful to keep knitting. Then I saw a picture of the French painter Manet when he was quite old. His fingers and hands were so very damaged from arthritis and yet he was still painting in the picture. It really made me think, if I really love to knit, I should not let anything stop me. So, I will continue to knit, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!