Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mulberry Socks!

  I love my mulberry socks! They are actually a bit more dark red in real life. I finished them yesterday and have been wearing them ever since! I don't think they are coming off! Shibui sock wool is a dream!

I haven't been blogging much lately, rheumatoid stops me from sitting at computer for too long! I'm going to try to do the Crazy Lace Cardi at craftsy.com/class/The-Perfect-Fit-Seamless-Crazy-Lace-Cardigan/61
I ordered some heavenly yarn for this project -coming from the US. Exciting!:-)

4 comments:

  1. The socks look great. Love the colour. Have fun with the new cardi project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better soon, your socks are gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that colour!......:)

    I would love to knit some socks. I have started one sock nearly 4 years ago about never got back to it. I have sock wool in my stash. I need to get over my fear of kniting socks....LOL

    I hope your feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!