Thursday, December 29, 2011

Lovely Christmas


This is the masterpiece of Christmas day! My eldest daughter created a 3 tiered meringue cake with layers of cream and berries! A new twist on the good old pavlova! This was the first Christmas in about 15 years that we had at home just my hubby and daughters. It was so peaceful and relaxed! We visited the in-laws on boxing day and I will see the rest of my family later in January. We are just enjoying the Summer holidays and chilling out!:-) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!:-)

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and yours, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a perfect day, especially with that pav! hope your holidays are nice and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a work of art. That meringue cake looks gorgeous! I love how versatile meringues can be. Perfect thing to eat over summer I say.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!