Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Golden Light & Lunaria

 Such beautiful golden light.

 I think my nupps might be ok. It has been tricky and slow going, but I'm pretty happy with the way it's looking. I'm up to the last lace edging, then I can wash and block! I know it has been a very difficult pattern, but I'm hoping the final result will be worth all the tears!
 Honesty (Lunaria) seed pods are so lovely and silvery. These self-seed in my garden every year and I adore them!
A few rose hips I spotted hiding in the Autumn leaves. They are such a vibrant colour!
Wishing you Autumn light or Spring Sunshine depending on where you are!:-)

7 comments:

  1. Your pattern looks lovely! Also loving the autumn colours. I saw so many gorgeous trees on the way home from Melbourne the other day. We don't really have much in the way of autumn colours around here. Gum trees tend to stay green all year. And there are a lot of them around our way. Hugs xox

    PS...I am thinking the Melbourne weather may have followed me home. Its a bit cold today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden must be looking beautiful with all those Autumn colours at the moment.
    I got some Honesty seeds and scattered them in my garden. Hopefully the snails won't eat the seeding when they grow. I love the seed pods.

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh, that scarf looks soooooooooooo intricate! Well done, I am in deep admiration of your skills!!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have the most gorgeous garden :) Loving this amazing pattern in your knitting - I can't imagine ever doing something so wonderful. Good luck with finishing :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving autumn too! My favourite season for sure! I really like that leisl cardy btw!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soaking up lots of spring sunshine here. Lovely garden photos! Everything is starting to bloom where we are. Happy to see you at Tangled Happy! Thanks for your nice comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. tricky and slow going is just how nupps are in my experience!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!