Thursday, December 30, 2010

Plans for 2011

 I have been shopping! I bought some gorgeous yarn -italian angora in a grey blue (to wear with jeans) for the Swallow Tail Shawl (Ravelry download EvelynClark) I'm going to make next. I am really enjoying the Liesl cardi -had to buy size 7 dpn's to finish the sleeves. Once I've finished it, I am busting to start on the shawl! Estonian knitting sounds so difficult! I've decided to challenge myself!

I plan to knit-knit-knit and crochet-crochet-crochet in 2011! I am also planning to design a knitting pattern at some stage!

My plans:

-knit an estonian style shawl,
-knit socks,
-crochet more premmie hats and donate to Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit,
-design my own knitting pattern (scarf or hat with lace leaves),
-do an arty/crafty or spiritual course of some kind,
-make new friends,
-exercise 
-visit more gardens and art galleries,
-spend more time having lunch out with my gorgeous hubby,
-spend more time with each of my daughters individually and be involved in their activities and school,
-take more cuttings and enjoy my garden!

I think that's it so far! Looking forward to a peaceful, joyful and healthy 2011! Happy New Year for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!