Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tiny Owl Knits Swap!







This year I participated in a Tiny Owl Knits Swap on Ravelry. I just got home from hospital and look what I received in the mail from U.S.A! A gorgeous package with the most glorious merino green wool, lovely nepalese darning needles, special knitting pins and the current Interweave Knits mag, which I almost bought  last week! Wow! Thank you so much to my gorgeous swapper Sarah! You've made my day!:-)
I sent to my swap person book of Australian poetry, a felted gum leaf, one of my crochet flowers and some owl cards.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your autumn pics. I seem to have missed a few posts, as I have entrenched in my sewing room. I NEED need need to get out in my garden. I only have 2 days left of holidays. ARGHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! The felted gum leaf--I bet that one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, that wool looks divine! Can't wait to see what you create with it! xox

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!