Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Caramel Slice and Nupp Disaster!

It's funny how plans don't always go the way they are meant to. I've been drinking lots of tea and eating caramel slice with my hubby.  My girls made the slice. It was very rich and delicious! School holidays have changed my knitting plans! Teenagers!!!!! I've been slightly distracted and totally stuffed up 4 rows of my shawl -the rows with the nupps! Ahhhhhhh! I'm having a breather today and trying to decide how to fix it. My gorgeous purple bamboo arrived from yarnsoft and I am very excited about starting the Legolas Kerchief.Only when I've sorted out my shawl dilemma!



I also whipped up this woolly beanie/hat for hubby. It actually fits his head and will keep his ears warm (he has a lot of  curly hair)!

Ahh! I'm still loving those Autumn colours! Take care where-ever you may be and have a great week!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!