Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Crochet!

Oooooh! Look what I found at the shops! Mollie Makes magazine! I have read about this mag online on numerous blogs but never seen it here in Australia! It is just a lovely mag with so many crafty ideas and people! As you can see I've also started some crocheted snowflakes to pop onto the tree! There are many different patterns coatscrafts.co.uk. It has really put me in the Christmas spirit!

 I'm loving some of the old favourites in the garden that just pop up every year. These lambs ears are beautiful and soft.


Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea! Cuttings for xmas, I never thought of that. I have loads of self seeded herbs at the moment. I should gift some too. :-) Love your little snowflakes, you have reminded me that my oldest daughter requested I make her some little ones as she has a tiny tree. I have to go searching for a small pattern though as the ones I made last year were too big.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!