Friday, October 21, 2011

Beach!

This is where I've been and why I haven't posted in a while. I've been on a family holiday and had a lovely relaxing time! The only problem is I broke both my mobile phone and camera (I think I may have got sand in the lense)! I can't believe how much I miss taking photos! I've been knitting -of course, finishing a couple of baby hats and socks for the baby niece soon to arrive and still continuing with the Madli.
I just opened a parcel of Colinette sock yarn in purple passion and I'm struggling with not being able to take a photo of it and show you! It is totally gorgeous and soft and beautiful and I'm going to start on a pair of socks for my youngest daughter who chose the colour! Oooooh, I love getting yarn in the post!
Hopefully my camera will be fixed soon!
Happy Knitting!:-)

1 comment:

  1. oh so pretty. and jitterbug is the most amazing sock yarn. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!