Thursday, June 2, 2011

Decisions! Creative Space

Ooooh la la! I'm trying to decide what projects to begin with all my precious things! I think I'm going to start the Annis Shawl using the darker purple alpaca. I've been meaning to try this pattern for ages! It is a free Ravelry download. However, it means I have to go shopping and find size 5 and 6 long circular needles. I can't believe out of the millions of needles I own, I don't have the ones I need! 
I'm  going to start the Nancy Bush's Madli soon too, maybe with the green! Who know's what I'll do with the Lace Malabrigo!? It's all so exciting! Golly, don't you just love yarn, patterns, mags and knitting books? Ahhhh. 
Happy Creating. Check out Kootoyoo for more creative fun!:-)

3 comments:

  1. I really like that dark purple, I think it is going to look great in that shawl. And yes, yarn, patterns and books are the best gift ever for a crafter! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great yarn to start your new projects with. Happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky to have a hubby who brings you yarn!! Never happened to me - I may have to drop some hints!! Those patterns both look great - not sure I have the patience for lacework, but I would love to ake something like that!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!