Sunday, February 7, 2010

February


It is February already and I'm in the mood for lots of knitting and crochet! I'm knitting Beth a lovely Patons cotton cardi in blue and white stripes. It is lovely yarn and I'm quite enjoying the simple, plain knitting. I am itching to crochet little things and have started a collection of crocheted flowers in purples, pinks and blues. I will make something out of them!






The Canberra Show is in 3 weeks and I am so looking forward to the knitting, embroidery and craft section! Plus, I rather like the dutch pancakes and tea too!







My garden looks very sad and dry. It has rained today, but not enough. A few of the roses are on their second flushes. Lovely double delights and Zephrines, as well as Pierre de Ronsards and Cecile Brunners.

Kids are back at school and I have another term off -due to illness. I am trying to rest more, keep my joints active and take things one day at a time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!